WiTS relies on the efforts of numerous individuals: our co-ordinators and steering committee, our sponsors, and our volunteer stewards and landowners. There are many ways you can get involved with us:
- Learn about wildlife trees and find one in your area using the online wildlife tree atlas.
- Become a Wildlife Tree Monitor in your area.
- As a landowner, consider placing protective stewardship/conservation agreements, or covenants, on identified wildlife tree habitat on your land.
- Provide hands-on help to enhance valuable habitat, such as tree planting and constructing nest boxes.
- Encourage your local government to incorporate wildlife tree protection into bylaws, zoning, Neighborhood and Official Community Plans.
- Make a donation to WiTS to support this important initiative.
Contact us today to let us know how you'd like to help WiTS.